1. How do we get your information?
- In order to obtain a license for one of TMate Software products, you may be asked to sign up at one of TMate websites, such as tmatesoft.com, subgit.com, svnkit.com, etc. The signup form typically includes your first and last name, your email address, and your company name.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This information, however, is not stored by us.
Digital River e-commerce platform
2. What do we do with your information?
- When you filled in a quote or service request form at our website, we will send you the information you requested to the email address you provided.
- When you request a license to any of our products, we will send you the license and setup instructions to the email address you provided.
- If you have requested or obtained a license to any of our products, we may send you emails regarding important updates to these products, if necessary.
- We may also request your consent to send you information about our new products and services.
3. For how long do we store your information?
- We store the information of all our current customers, for the maintenance period specified in the software license. We need it to contact them for support or important updates.
- If you have not obtained a new license to any of TMate products within two years after the end of the maintenance period, all your data will be removed from our records.
- If you have requested a license, but not obtained it, within a year of such request all your data will be removed from our records as well.
4. Third-party services
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction and place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing to TMate Software 1 Týmlova, Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.
6. Customer requests
If you are a citizen of one of the EU states, according to the new EU GDPR legislation, you may request us to provide you with all personal data that is possessed by us, to amend or delete all such data, or to prevent any further amendment to it. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing to: TMate Software 1 Týmlova, Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
abt— specifies the version of the website you've been provided;
_ym_uid— Yandex web metrics;
_ga— Google Analytics;
downloaded— you have downloaded one of our products;
registered— you have completed the signup form;
ref— website or another source that referred you to our website;
server— Git server solution you've selected.
10. Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our business is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
12. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to TMate Software 1 Týmlova, Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.
If you think that your rights have been violated, you may lodge a complaint related to the processing of your personal data with the competent data protection supervisory authority, i.e. in the Czech Republic - the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 727/27, 170 00 Praha 7- Holešovice, phone number: +420 234 665 111. For more information, please visit https://www.uoou.cz