- Add modules, selecting a branch, and a path to include.
- No need to run any special commands or follow a specific sequence of actions.
- Users make no difference between external (module) files and their "parent" repository.
- One `git push` and `git pull` is good for all.
- Any Git client is supported out of the box.
- All updates to the external (module) repositories are fetched automatically.
- Various ways to insert commits from external modules into the "parent" history.
- Your favorite TMate Support!
Git X-Modules exists as an a cloud app for GitHub (free in beta) and a self-hosted app for Atlassian Bitbucket Server / Data Center, and as a free Open Source command-line tool.
Dedicated plugins for GitLab and other Git servers are coming soon!