1. How do we get your information?
This includes the following types of data:
- Your name and email, provided when you sign up;
- Your IP address, OS and browser version from your most recent visit to this website.
- You do not have to sign up to view the existing issues. Signup is only required to report new issues or to comment.
- Instead of signing up, you may choose to log in, using one of the third-party authentification services: Yahoo, AOL, Google or Yandex. In this case, your name and e-mail address will be transferred to us by such service.
- Some of the issues were transferred to this product from our previous bug-tracking system, the Mantis. If you have reported or commented to any issues to TMate Software before June 9, 2016, then your data has been originally collected by our previous bug-tracking system, and then transferred to this product along with the issues you have reported or commented to.
2. What do we do with your information?
You name and email are only used for communication with you through YouTrack in order to provide you support for the issues you reported (e.g. to send you notifications about new comments to the issue you have reported, or new replies to your comments). You may manage your notification settings at your Profile.
We are not currently using this information for direct mailing or marketing, nor we provide this information to any third party. If we ever consider using your email for anything else, we would expressly request your consent to it.
3. For how long do we store your information?
The information you provided at sign up (your name and e-mail) is stored for as long as your account is active at YouTrack. If you wish to have your account and your personal data removed from this product, please write to email@example.com.
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to provide you writing access to our issue tracking system, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing to: TMate Software 1 Týmlova, Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.
5. Customer requests
If you are a citizen of one of the EU states, according to the new EU GDPR legislation, you may request us to provide you with all personal data that is possessed by us, to amend or delete all such data, or to prevent any further amendment to it. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing to: TMate Software 1 Týmlova, Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.
You may also change this data yourself at your Profile.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We are not using any cookies for tracking your behavior or collecting additional data on this website. The only cookies that are used are for storing your session and authentification ID, so that you do not need to fill in your credentials each time you enter this website.
10. Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our business is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
12. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: TMate Software 1 Týmlova, Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.
If you think that your rights have been violated, you may lodge a complaint related to the processing of your personal data with the competent data protection supervisory authority, i.e. in the Czech Republic the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 727/27, 170 00 Praha 7- Holešovice, phone number: +420 234 665 111. For more information, please visit https://www.uoou.cz.